- Scott. Thank you to you and your team. Great professional work today. I may not have mentioned that I’m a retired Electrical Engineer. I know professional work when I see it. Fantastic.
Very professional and friendly service! The exterior soffit lighting they installed on my home looks amazing! I hired them a second time to run electric for my pool heater. Highly recommend for any of your electrical needs! OE is the only company I call for my electric needs!
Great service from a nice team. Job well done and service was very professional.
Highly recommend Scott and his company. Even though they are very busy, there was not a time day or night (including the weekends) that Scott did not take my call or get back with me in minutes. Did a great job!!
- We have used Scott Old from Old's Electric for almost ten years. During that time, we have used him for everything from small household repairs and electrical updates, to remodeling, new construction and whole house generators. He and his crew are always prompt and courteous. Scott has been very helpful in helping us determine our electrical needs and updates with practical, cost conscience advice. I would highly recommend Old's Electric for all your electrical needs!
We hired Scott and his team to add, remove and replace several lights, as well as replace several switches and plugs in our home. They did a fabulous job! They were very punctual and worked a long day, completing the job. The installations were very clean and they took care of even the smallest details. They were extremely polite and answered any questions I had. It is obvious they take pride in their work, which makes us very happy customers! We highly recommend them!!
- New Home Custom Layouts, Design, and Wiring
- Rewiring of Existing Homes
- Recessed Lighting
- Ceiling Fans
- L.E.D. Lighting Upgrades/Changeouts
- Service Calls
- Service Upgrades
- Breaker Panel Upgrades
- Code Updates
- Generators [Sales] [Service] [Installations]
- Affordable Generator Maintenance Plans
- Overhead to Underground Conversions
- Garage, Basements, and Pole Barn Wiring
- Trenching and Underground Wiring
- Smoke Detectors
- Security Lighting
- Transfer Switches for Portable Generators
- Whole Home Surge Protection
- Geothermal Wiring
- Air Conditioner Wiring
- Electric Heat Installs
- Hot Tub Wiring
- Electric Range and Dryer Wiring
- Solar Power Wiring
- Phone, TV, and Network Cabling
- Flat Panel TV Installs
- And More...